Our School

Our School

Thursday, May 25, 2017

End of Year gift from Mrs. Boyd

Since we have been reading the Stink series all year, it is only fitting that I get them each their own copy of STINK



They absolutely loved their End of Year gift!!! As they walked in from recess they all cheered with excitement to have their own book! It was such a precious moment! I am so excited that they all have developed a true love of reading.




Thank you so much for letting me teach your precious children! I had an absolute BLAST this year! They are such a sweet class and I will have such great memories of each and every one of them!!



Charlie's mom was a Mystery Reader yesterday. Thank you for coming in to read to us. They loved the book. 


Thank you to all of the Mystery Readers for reading to us this school year! 
Thank you to all the parents who volunteered throughout the year as well! Most importantly, thank you for everything you have done for your child and for the partnership we have created this year! I appreciate your help and support so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment