Our School

Our School

Monday, May 21, 2012

Last week of school

Wow- time sure went fast this year! We have had such a great school year! I am so proud of each and every one of my students. They have grown so much academically and socially. First grade is such a big year of growth for children. That is why I love teaching First Grade! Thank you so much for your support this school year. You are your child's first teacher and our partnership helps your child have a successful school year. Thank you very much! Finally, thank you so much to the families for my gift card to Target! I do love Target and will be excited to spend the gift card. I really appreciate you thinking of me!

Here are a few reminders for this week:
  • No homework packet this week-  have your child read each night.
  • If you purchased a yearbook for your child please send the yearbook with them this week. They can have friends sign their yearbook.
  • Please look in your child's backpack each night for school supplies. They will bring home a little bit each day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment