Our School

Our School

Friday, January 20, 2012

100th Day- Jan. 26th/ clickers


We will celebrate 100th day on the 26th. Our class has been "scooping to 100"  since the first day of school. It is only natural that we celebrate with ice cream sundaes. I will provide the ice cream. If you are interested in donating an item for our celebration please email me or respond to this. Please do not send anything in yet. Please wait for my confirmation via email. We do not want to have way too many of something and not enough of the other. After you get my confirmation, I will let you know when to send the items in. Here are the items we need for our celebration:
1 bag of m n m's
1 bottle of chocolate sauce
1 package of Oreo cookies
2 jars of cherries
1 jar of strawberry sundae sauce/ jelly
2 containers of whip cream


 Thank you in advance for your help!




Check out the pictures below to see the students working with the "clickers". They love the new technology. I can create questions or a set of directions. They can use the "clicker" to give their answer. After all the students have answered a graph can be created of the results. We started very simple and we will be doing many more exciting things with them. I will keep posted on how we use the "clickers" and all the cool things they can do with them. Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment