Our School

Our School

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello Families!

I just wanted you to know that I will be using the blog as our main way to communicate. I tried using just Facebook, but I prefer the blog. I can use the blog like a newsletter format and all parents have access to the blog. You will still get informed when I have a new post. You will get notified from your child's planner, Facebook and emails. If you would like to become a follower of the blog please feel free to do that too. I am sorry to switch things up a bit, but I think this format will be best for all of us. I will have several sections on the blog: links, dates to remember, info about our week or day, slide shows of pictures and video of the students for student spotlight. Thank you in advance for your understanding and support. Stay tuned for our first "official" post later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment